Runtastic is a leader in the digital health and fitness space, providing optimized tracking solutions for collecting, managing and analyzing running and training data, as well as curated content. Since 2015, the Austrian company is part of the adidas family and continues to develop specialized running and training apps to pursue the companies’ shared vision: Through sport, we have the power to change lives. With personalized training plans, motivating features and educational content, Runtastic wants to create the best possible running and training experiences to encourage every individual to live a more aware and active lifestyle, leading to a longer and happier life.
Web-App / PWA
During a six month internship, I have worked on multiple internal services to provide the best tools, UI and UX for our CRM-Team. This has involved building minor tools, as well as bigger Web-Services (frontend as well as backend).
I have developed a software solution to manage, view, configure (´build´) and test Deep Links and their UTMs including:
- A responsive view with user-device oriented functionalities
- Background synchronization
- User-notifications about data-changes since their last visit
- A validation system with a user-feedback about possible errors
- Full PWA (progressive web-app) support for a native look and feel including an extended offline solution
- A reliable code-foundation to extend the software for more use-cases and functionalities (plug-ins)
UI / UX
I have (re-)design user-interfaces and user-experience based on modern design guidelines for a faster, clearer and more intuitive user-workflow